Friday, February 28, 2014

Blog post #5

What did I just finish? I just finished clarifying with the clients about our communication needs from them.  They are throwing different requirements at us than we originally thought they wanted.  Our entire team was under the impression they wanted a certain thing, and then we got an email saying they wanted it different than how it appeared.  

What will I do next? We need to have two promoted sitters displayed in the same area in which only one promoter was displayed before.  We need to pull different information from the database, which requires finding the appropriate tables.  

What impediments are holding me back? We need better requirements from the client.  She initially told us that we could design the promoted sitters how we wanted, but she then said the way we set it up she did not like.  We need to have 100 % clarity about how they want the project to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment